LifeHope Labs, LLC, Privacy Statement
LifeHope Labs, LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal information. All personal identifying information that we may collect are strictly protected. WE WILL NOT SELL YOUR DATA.
How We Will Use Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- We may use your personal information for the purposes of laboratory testing and sharing information with your physician or authorized ordering entity.
- We may use your personal information to communicate results directly to you.
- We may use your personal information to transmit infectious disease results to state agencies (public health entities) in accordance with the law.
- We may use your personal information to share with you new services and products that may be of interest to you. When you register online for one of our laboratory services, you may be given the option of receiving periodic informational/promotional mail or email from LifeHope Labs, LLC.
- We may use your personal information to respond to subsequent requests you may make of us.
- We may use any of the categories of Your Personal Information to exercise Our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or violations of law or a contract.
We may share Your Personal Information with agents, contractors or partners of LifeHope Labs, LLC in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, LifeHope Labs, LLC. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using this information in any way other than to provide services for LifeHope Labs, LLC, or services for the collaboration in which they and LifeHope Labs, LLC are engaged.
Information Security and Storage
We will maintain your personal information in compliance with applicable data protection laws and appropriate industry practices to ensure the security of your data.
We may cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of or locate anyone for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. There may be other circumstances in which We may be required by law to disclose information about You or Your use of this Website. You waive and hold Us harmless from any claims resulting from such disclosures and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either Us or law enforcement authorities.
The Safety and Security of Your Personal Information
If you choose or are given a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security procedures you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for the website and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out with them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and we will not be liable where your password or user name is used by someone else. You agree to notify us immediately at the contact information provided below of any unauthorized use of Your password or user name of which You become aware.
Please be aware that while We take appropriate steps to safeguard the security of your personal information, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure and therefore you do this at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information we maintain strict security procedures with the objective of preventing unauthorized access.
Financial information and payment data, including credit card numbers, that you provide to us is encrypted and protected in accordance with industry standards.
Your Rights over Your Personal Information
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to state and federal law. These include the following rights to:
· access your personal information
· ability to correct the information
· erase Your personal information
· restrict use of your personal information
· lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or law enforcement agency if you suspect that your personal information is being improperly used
Please note that LifeHope Labs, LLC will not release testing results to anyone other than the ordering individual, physician or entity (employer, court, etc.) unless presented with verifiable legal order or affidavit
How to Contact Us
5009 Roswell Rd
Sandy Springs, GA 30342
This Privacy Statement was last updated September 22, 2022.